Performance Parameters of Double-ended Active Placement Frame (630 Disks)
It is a double-disc setting-out equipment with constant tension and no twist. It can be used for single-wire or harness setting-out. Moreover, the two sets of wires do not interfere with each other and are independent, easy to operate and can effectively save space.
1. The range of wiring diameter is 0.12-0.64 mm;
2. Maximum linear velocity: MAX200m/min;
3. Dimension of wire tray: According to the drawing of wire tray provided by customers;
4. Tension regulation: Cylinders are installed on the pendulum rod, which can be adjusted by a pressure regulating valve to change the release tension, or can be adjusted by a weight hammer.
5. Driving: The wire disc is driven by a power shaft consisting of a 1.5KW three-phase motor reducer with brake, and the speed is controlled by a frequency converter.
6. Braking: Braking is provided by dry single-plate electromagnetic brake equipped with power shaft.
7. Wire disc loading and unloading: manually push the wire disc to the predetermined position, and automatically lift and tighten the wire disc by the cylinder;
8. Painting: RAL5015 Sky Blue (can be made according to the color plate provided by customers)
9. Weight: 600 kg
10. Size: 1600 *1500 *1600
11. Whether to divide the line when putting out the line.
12. The number of twisted strands is the least to the most.
The pay-off frame is a double-disc line-discharging device with constant tension and no twisting and paying off. It can be used for single-wire pay-off, and can also be used for wire harness pay-off, and the two-disc lines do not interfere with each other, and the wires are separately laid out, and the operation is convenient and effective. Save space.